Sunday, August 15, 2010

frank lloyd wright for lego

I would argue that for the average American, it's pretty hard to say the word "architecture" without images of Frank Lloyd Wright's buildings coming to mind. Well, that's my thought process, anyway. I've had the chance to visit a few of his buildings in Chicago and have been to the Guggenheim Museum in New York a few times. I can't get enough of his work. When I found out that Lego is offering build-your-own-Wright-masterpiece kits as part of their new "architecture" line, I was over the moon. Genius! Now you too can bring a little bit of Wright into your home. Not included in the box: a few rainy afternoons' worth of time needed to build.

Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater by LEGO
fallingwater

Frank Lloyd Wright's Guggenheim Museum by LEGO
the guggenheim museum

No comments:

Post a Comment