Thursday, September 23, 2010

nyfw favorites: suno

Can you tell that I'm a graphic designer who loves black and yellow? I'm pretty sure my love for print, texture, and my favorite colors directly translates into my fashion aesthetic. My apologies if it gets a bit repetitive. Suno is a rising star in the fashion world with their second collection already getting a lot of attention (Rachel Bilson wore a beautiful printed Suno skirt to Fashion's Night Out) - and it's easy to see why. Their ability to mix bold prints and wildly different outfits yet still maintain a cohesive look sets them apart from other designers who merely play with pattern. It's quite fitting and no mistake that the word "Suno" is actually Japanese for "print." Actually, I just made that up, but wouldn't it be perfect?

Suno Spring 2011 RTW

Suno Spring 2011 RTW

photos by Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment