Wednesday, October 20, 2010

old hollywood bedroom inspiration

I've been drawn to the Old Hollywood regency school of interiors lately, and I love how pieces of that era always seem to pop up in modern rooms. I was looking at Lonny's bedroom inspiration section, saw the picture below, and got inspired. My dream bedroom would look like this - it's a bit masculine, but the pops of color + bits of whimsy keep it from going overboard. I'd probably put my precious glittery Louboutins on my bedside table just to keep it feminine.


inspired - lonny


old hollywood bedroom

1. greek key rug, frontgate; 2. fu dog bookends, cb2; 3. sheepskin rug, ikea; 4. chippendale chair, pieces; 5. chevron pillow, target; 6. lucite lamp, target; 7. re-imagined fitzgerald novel, cb smith; 8. horse compact mirror, refinery29; 9. matisse sketch, art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment